WELCOME!!
My 2 favorite people in the whole world!!

Hello everyone! well... 2 things I do not like to do is read or write, but since I had Isabella, I'm suddenly interested in both! so enter the blog world, I will!
We seem so far away from many people that we love, so I figured writing this blogs is a great way for me to keep in touch with close friends and family. Also, I want to remember all these precious moments I'm experiencing as a new mother. Isabella is amazing, she brightens our lives each day. I did not know I could love someone so much. Robert and I are happy as can be!
My life is an open book and i love sharing my stories, photos and events with you. Hope you enjoy too!
Hello everyone! well... 2 things I do not like to do is read or write, but since I had Isabella, I'm suddenly interested in both! so enter the blog world, I will!
We seem so far away from many people that we love, so I figured writing this blogs is a great way for me to keep in touch with close friends and family. Also, I want to remember all these precious moments I'm experiencing as a new mother. Isabella is amazing, she brightens our lives each day. I did not know I could love someone so much. Robert and I are happy as can be!
My life is an open book and i love sharing my stories, photos and events with you. Hope you enjoy too!
Comments
Post a Comment