Already 6 months old!


So life with Izzy Bug continues to be a wonderful experience, only the days are flying by too quickly! I am racking my brain, trying to figure out who sitting on the fast forward button on life's remote and wondering how can I get them to stop it!!

A week or so ago, we took Izzy to her 6 month check up and she did great! It's strange feeling to me every time we go to the Ped, because that means I, in fact, have a child - a tiny little person who fully depends on Robert & I to take care of her...and it means she has reached another milestone. Some days its hard to believe that we have a child, or that my little 7 lb peanut already weighs 18 lbs and can sit up on her own, eat food, and almost crawl!! She also is working on a tooth. It's been poking through for a few weeks now, just a little snaggletooth- but man is it sharp! She deals with it pretty well, and only occasionally seems annoyed at the pain. Even when she doesn't feel good, she always manages to smile. It is the best thing to see her face light up as she smiles, definitely makes you feel all warm & fuzzy and that life is good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever