Happy Birthday Robert

Happy Birthday to my incredible, sweet, amazing husband!

By the time Robert's birthday rolls around we have celebrated a ton of events in 6 weeks and we always seem to be partied' out...but still I want him to know he is very special to us and we love him more than anything!
....this year we were talking about how we are getting closer to leaving the 20s and getting a little freaked out!! Since we've been dating since we were 18, it is weird to think about entering the 3-0's together! But like every year we're together, there is always something great that happens that we can look forward to...

Which is why I was really excited to tell Robert on his birthday that we are expecting! Yep, Baby #2 is on the way! We are really excited, albiet a little surprised at our efficiency since we JUST decided to try again....more to come on that subject later!!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Sweetie! I love you more today than ever and I'm very excited we are having another baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever