Funny 'Izzy-isms'

Izzy, in this last year, has said many funny things. Every now and then I'll remember to make a note of her random witty sayings, so here is a quick list of cute things she has said.

while watching babycenter videos - your baby in the womb...Mommy, is baby Levi got Rapunzel hair? No, Izzy, that is an umblical cord.

when asked about how she likes Levi, "I have my very own favorite baby best friend. I lub him."

"Mommy, Levi isn't his name, it's Spike. And Izzy is PinkiePie." Yes, Izzy you are like PinkiePie because you like cake. Izzy replys, "and because she loves her daddy."

For Valentines, flowers arrived for mommy. When Izzy saw them, she responds with, "Wow, these flowers are for me. They are so pretty. Because daddy loves me." Actually, they are from daddy to mommy, Izzy. "No, Daddy loves just me." Oh okay.

When she enters a room (with a crawling brother), she would announce to him, "Watch out bruder Lebi, Izzy's coming!" which was very accurate and considerate of her.

In the Peds office with Daddy, she raised her shirt and said, "You can check my belly now."  The confused doctor was then informed her mommy was pregnant and she went to OB visits.

Grandpa Voyles visited this summer, he told her several times not to eat the small berries found in the grass because that was dangerous. After that, if there was any food she didn't want to eat, she'd simply say, "I'm not eating that, because it's dangerous." Guess who she picked that up from?

One night, she didn't want her applesauce. Why not, Izzy? "Because it's dirty."

Izzy, what do you want to be when you grow up? "A mommy or a teacher or a wittle girl."

"Cheee made them for me, Wow, that's so cool." when she saw the invitations to her birthday.

"Mommy, can I have some more peppercans?" (pecans)

When mommy or daddy get on their phones....Izzy asks, "what time is it?"

At her 3 year old check up, they needed a urine sample. (yeah, right!) I put the cup under her and she looked at me incrediously and siad "Mom, what are you doing, get that out of there! It's not for cups!" That's right but please pee anyways. "No, what are you doing!?" Sigh

When cousin Moriah was watching the kids, Moriah asked Izzy to hide Levi's bottle (put it out of sight) since he was still hungry and fussing. Izzy was confused and told Moriah, "No he needs his bottle. And you need to SING to him!"

"Mom, lets go swimming ouside." not right now, I have to stay inside to watch Levi. "It's okay he will just go to sleep. Put him down."

"Anja-wa, can you turn the wind on?" (Can you turn on the air conditioning) in the car...
Yes, she calls me Anja-wa, when she really wants my attention.

"I wike to wake up early berry bad." (I like to wake up very early)

"I think someone broke your hair, mommy." (when she saw me with a new short haircut)

"what happened to our house?" while wearing Daddy's glasses, her vision was altered.

Watching ELF... "She's taking a shower, she should have closed the door." (concerned about Buddy, the Elf, running into the wall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever