Aunt Becky gets out a lot of cousin Andrew & Moriah's toys and Izzy has a blast with lots of "new toys" - This week they were teaching her how to wear backpacks, so I was surprised to see Izzy trying to put on the Pooh backback and then walk around, playing with it on. She loves to copy what you do. Definetly a quick learner she just has to see it, then she can do it!
Adorable Milk Grin -she flashes her great smile all the time!

Standing big & tall still -
At 15 months, Izzy weight 25 lbs 8oz, and is 31" tall - 86th %

I guess we better get her a cool pack soon! She played with it on for half an hour!

Taking a minute to slow down...she had a rough day, 3 shots for the 15 month checkup...but healthy as can be!

We're going to have to trim those bangs soon!
I have no clue what to do with her crazy hair!
Climbing everywhere with a backpack...going to be a mountain climber someday!
So now I know Izzy loves backpacks. It's fun to watch your baby learn new things each day!
Comments
Post a Comment