Sooo, I had every intention of updating the blog, catching up from slacking majorly in the past year or so....and then the worst thing happened! Literally - Our computer crashed and may have died. I was literally trying to download pics from Izzy's 5th bday when it happened and we haven't been able to get it working again.
I am so incredibly bummed that I am just praying and hoping against hope that we can somehow get all of our photos off of it soon. We had some of them backed up, but no pictures since Levi was born were on an external harddrive. None. I'm trying not to think about how sad not seeing all those photos/movies will be. Hard lesson learned...and in the meantime, I wont be able to catch up for a bit like I had planned...I'll be crying in my room instead.
I am so incredibly bummed that I am just praying and hoping against hope that we can somehow get all of our photos off of it soon. We had some of them backed up, but no pictures since Levi was born were on an external harddrive. None. I'm trying not to think about how sad not seeing all those photos/movies will be. Hard lesson learned...and in the meantime, I wont be able to catch up for a bit like I had planned...I'll be crying in my room instead.
Oh no! Hopefully photos can be recovered. At least there are images on FB and IG, but I know it's not the same. :(
ReplyDelete