Under Contract!
Looks like we will be homeowners again by December!!! We found a charming-perfect for us-older house here in Tallahassee and we are so thrilled! We are under contract and dreaming about moving in.
Just like last time, once we found it, we knew it had our name all over it. We contacted our realtor, toured it and put an offer in that day. (we only house hunted 1 day with both our homes). I'm so glad that we make decisions well together and it was an easy process, not to mention we are getting a heck of a deal!
It's an older home, in a centralized city location, has a good sized back yard for our outdoors-loving kids, and has had many recent updates. The main things we will do include: replace the kitchen (I get a brand new kitchen!! and choose everything in it - how awesome is that?!) put up a privacy fence, and eventually add to the patio with a pergola or screened in porch with deck. Also, farther down the line, we will expand the Master suite.
So I'm busy drooling over kitchens on pinterest and imagining how I will set everything up, trying to stay busy so the next 3 weeks pass by as quickly at possible!
Just like last time, once we found it, we knew it had our name all over it. We contacted our realtor, toured it and put an offer in that day. (we only house hunted 1 day with both our homes). I'm so glad that we make decisions well together and it was an easy process, not to mention we are getting a heck of a deal!
It's an older home, in a centralized city location, has a good sized back yard for our outdoors-loving kids, and has had many recent updates. The main things we will do include: replace the kitchen (I get a brand new kitchen!! and choose everything in it - how awesome is that?!) put up a privacy fence, and eventually add to the patio with a pergola or screened in porch with deck. Also, farther down the line, we will expand the Master suite.
So I'm busy drooling over kitchens on pinterest and imagining how I will set everything up, trying to stay busy so the next 3 weeks pass by as quickly at possible!
Comments
Post a Comment