Thankful to be home.
This Thanksgiving we got to celebrate by moving into our new home. Literally - the day before Turkey Day, we were able to stay in our new house. We moved everything over from our storage unit on Saturday and then several days of torrential rain hit Tallahassee hard, which stalled us getting our bed moved in...but that gave us lots of rainy days to unpack and get set up. It has been an early Christmas of sorts for us and the kids to see all of our belongings again (many of which have been packed up over 8 months). We are happy to have our own space again and it is starting to feeling like a home already!
We still have some finishing touches to do and things to get up on the walls, but already I feel like we are 90% unpacked. The place is perfect and I'm so glad we have a place to call "ours" again!
We still have some finishing touches to do and things to get up on the walls, but already I feel like we are 90% unpacked. The place is perfect and I'm so glad we have a place to call "ours" again!
Comments
Post a Comment