The Days are flying by...
I prayed for this child and the Lord granted me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27

Isabella, our precious baby girl is already 16+ weeks old. I have loved every single minute I have had with her at home. I am beyond thankful that I have had this much (paid) maternity leave. Each day God blesses us all more and more. I love that I wake up to a wonderful husband and a precious little girl that I get to spend the whole day with - she keeps me busy, and sometimes wears me out, but along the way she makes me smile all day because of her natural cuteness. She really is soo much fun to be with. I have also enjoyed having a "normal" schedule with Robert and that we have 3 hrs a day to ourselves which I have absolutely love!
1 Samuel 1:27
Isabella, our precious baby girl is already 16+ weeks old. I have loved every single minute I have had with her at home. I am beyond thankful that I have had this much (paid) maternity leave. Each day God blesses us all more and more. I love that I wake up to a wonderful husband and a precious little girl that I get to spend the whole day with - she keeps me busy, and sometimes wears me out, but along the way she makes me smile all day because of her natural cuteness. She really is soo much fun to be with. I have also enjoyed having a "normal" schedule with Robert and that we have 3 hrs a day to ourselves which I have absolutely love!
Since I've been a nurse for the same hospital system for 3 years, I was fortunate to have saved up 16 weeks maternity - definitely worth all those days I went to work when I didn't feel like it or not taking huge vacations throughout the years. We have been able to live comfortably as well as continue getting out of debt while I've been off! Like I said, God blesses us so much!
I only have 5 days off until I return to work, which I am not looking forward to. I am especially worried about how it is going to work out with continuing to nurse her, and am pretty sure I'm not gonna get to sleep or see Robert much since I'll be working 12 hr night shifts.... I know it will all work out, but I think of how much easier it would be to be able to stay at home full time -yep, me a work-a-holic wishes to be a full-time stay at home mommy!

Comments
Post a Comment