Family Time
This past weekend, we went to Nashville to meet up with my sister, Cheree & her husband Daniel and my brother, Mark, as well as the Allgood fam. It is kinda weird to be the first to have a kid in your family, especially since I used to copy so much of what my big sister did. My 1st 4 jobs were her 1st 4 jobs, going to HU, traveling overseas, etc. To switch things up, I had kids before Cheree! :) not a big deal, but it is a unusual thing for me to do. I do hope Izzy has cousins one day. For now, she is enjoying being the only baby in the family for what looks like will be a long time! I look forward to living less than 9 hrs from my sister so that Izzy grow up knowing her Aunts & Uncles well. Lets shoot for less than 1 hour away! Good to see all of you!

Comments
Post a Comment