Growing by 2 feet!
We are very excited to finally announce Izzy will be a big sister in February 2012! As Robert says, the Stewart family expansion program continues. I'm 12 weeks and doing great so far.
I'm very thankful for my good pregnancy genes because again, it's been fairly easy, so far. I have heartburn again (it was almost too much with Izzy) and have to pee more but otherwise feeling good. Oh yeah, I am TIRED- the fatigue that comes with pregnancy sometimes has me wanting to curl up with a blanket for several hours every day! I have been thankful for Izzy's routine afternoon nap which allows me to sleep 2-3 hours everyday - that definetly relieves some of the fatigue...
And as random as it may seem, I'm already craving my usual - don't laugh - but I'm addicted to McDonalds double cheeseburgers! I think it's the chopped onions...so random but that's the only thing I am craving so far! I do find myself eating all hours of the day & night to keep me feeling good...which probably explains the little pooch sticking out in my belly now.
I have "practiced" watching 2 kids (usually another 2 yr old ) several times and I'm feeling good about multitasking with Izzy. I attribute that to Izzy- she is getting to be such a big girl & actually very self sufficient, so much so that she can do pretty much all activities on her own with only a little help or assistance from me. The one area she is not independent is potty training - but she usually will tell us when she has to go potty or bring us a diaper to change her...So we will work on that in the next few weeks & months! I'm not stressing over it because I have already figured out Izzy's personality includes a strong independent streak - when she wants to potty train, I'm pretty sure she will very easily.
I am thinking that #2 is a boy this time but I'm not sure why I think that - I would love it if Izzy had a sister right away (like me & my bg Sis) BUT, if it's a boy, that will be great too because my sister will be having a boy in November. Win-win situation no matter what we have!
We are getting more excited but I know that when we find out the gender in a few months it will feel even more real and then the pregnancy will already be halfway over and I'll start to be really uncomfortable after that. So for now we spend lots of time loving on Izzy and enjoying time as a family of 3!
I'm very thankful for my good pregnancy genes because again, it's been fairly easy, so far. I have heartburn again (it was almost too much with Izzy) and have to pee more but otherwise feeling good. Oh yeah, I am TIRED- the fatigue that comes with pregnancy sometimes has me wanting to curl up with a blanket for several hours every day! I have been thankful for Izzy's routine afternoon nap which allows me to sleep 2-3 hours everyday - that definetly relieves some of the fatigue...
And as random as it may seem, I'm already craving my usual - don't laugh - but I'm addicted to McDonalds double cheeseburgers! I think it's the chopped onions...so random but that's the only thing I am craving so far! I do find myself eating all hours of the day & night to keep me feeling good...which probably explains the little pooch sticking out in my belly now.
I have "practiced" watching 2 kids (usually another 2 yr old ) several times and I'm feeling good about multitasking with Izzy. I attribute that to Izzy- she is getting to be such a big girl & actually very self sufficient, so much so that she can do pretty much all activities on her own with only a little help or assistance from me. The one area she is not independent is potty training - but she usually will tell us when she has to go potty or bring us a diaper to change her...So we will work on that in the next few weeks & months! I'm not stressing over it because I have already figured out Izzy's personality includes a strong independent streak - when she wants to potty train, I'm pretty sure she will very easily.
I am thinking that #2 is a boy this time but I'm not sure why I think that - I would love it if Izzy had a sister right away (like me & my bg Sis) BUT, if it's a boy, that will be great too because my sister will be having a boy in November. Win-win situation no matter what we have!
We are getting more excited but I know that when we find out the gender in a few months it will feel even more real and then the pregnancy will already be halfway over and I'll start to be really uncomfortable after that. So for now we spend lots of time loving on Izzy and enjoying time as a family of 3!
Hope your getting some rest. Can't wait to hear the gender :)
ReplyDelete