Happy 'Balentines'
As Izzy says, "Happy Balentines"!!
We had a fun, laid back Valentines Day with Izzy and 4 day old Levi...
Mommy & Izzy spent the morning playing together.
(After Levi's birth and us being gone, she really needed some good one on one time).
Look at her smile! I think she had a good day!
Haha...her pose cracks me up. I stand just like this in the kitchen when I cooking!
Levi never seems to notice Izzy, no matter how loud or busy she is around him. It's pretty great.
Is he precious or what?
Later we enjoyed some fun gifts & cards.
Izzy discovered PEZ is fun and yummy! She also turned around and 'gave' her frog to Levi.
She is the sweetest big sister! I'm so proud of her for sharing.
Roses & Reeces' - My favorite!! I also got sweet cards from the kids & Robert!
Izzy got some Roses from Daddy too - she loved them.
Most of the day, Levi just chilled in the swing with Izzy watching over him closely.
Later, Daddy & Izzy made our traditional strawberry cupcakes for Valentines
..we were out of cupcake holders, so they made a cake instead; then were too tired to ice it, and went to bed instead! Ha! We will eat it tomorrow I guess!
(I did give birth 4 days ago, so I just don't care!)
Daddy/Daughter Bake time! This happens A LOT around our house. So precious!
They both have a weakness for sugary sweets!
Izzy sampled the icing as her effort to help bake!
I love that our Family is officially 4!!
...and Craft time to keep Izzy busy
Izzy made Valentines cards and actually cut out a heart shape by HERSELF!! I thought she was just cutting random paper pieces when I looked over to see this (Bottom Right heart)
I am so proud of her - she is a crafty kid! (in a good way)
Before bed, we had some fun with Levi too!
It was a great day celebrating lots of Love for each other and our 2 Littles!

Comments
Post a Comment