Last year we discovered the Wilson Co Fair was a great place to go experience. This year did not disappoint. We were excited that Izzy was tall enough to ride most rides in the children's area, so she got the stamp on her hand to ride them all! Daddy went with her on a few of them and she did great.
 |
| I couldn't believe she stopped for me to take a picture. She was so excited, I thought she may pee her pants! Glad she didn't! |
 |
| Excitement was building.. |
 |
| This girl loves her Daddy. |
 |
| Driving "fast cars". She was whipped around each corner pretty fast, but seemed to think it was great. |
Here is a
video of Izzy in the cars that had us cracking up. She really is a tough little thing!
 |
| Robert says kiddie rides aren't meant for Dads. Out of the two of us, we thought he'd enjoy it more, but apparently over the years, he ability to ride fair rides and not get sick has gone down a lot! ...The joys of "growing up!" Hehe. I was laughing at him looking awkward, but Izzy thought it was great to have him with her. |
 |
| She had a blast, but definitely wanted someone to share her fun with. Hope Levi is up for rides soon! Otherwise, we may bring a friend for her to ride with next year. |
 |
| She is growing up so fast. Sometimes, I forget she is only 3. |
 |
| Her smiles are so precious |
 |
| She seemed to really enjoy being with Daddy. |
 |
| Brave girl did good with being up high on the Ferris wheel. |
 |
| Future engineer? She was checking out the water and mechanics of the ride, while it was spinning around! |
 |
| I was just so glad she didn't fall in! Whew! |
 |
| Sea Doo - she rode it like a pro. I'm sure she'd have a blast on a real one too. |
After she rode all the rides at least once, we grabbed "dinner", then made our way over to check out the animals and other exhibits. You know, a little learning with the fun...
 |
| Of course, we all enjoyed some good ole- fair food. Lots of fried goodness...we had BBQ, Hot Dogs, Fried pickles, and Funnel Cakes with Cokes to wash it all down. (Yes, we did feel sick later, but it was good at the time!) |
 |
| She is a good eater, as long as she is sitting. If there is something going on and she isn't sitting, then food is not a priority to this busy gal! |
 |
| Levi really wanted fried pickles. Probably because mommy had been craving/eating them since I got pregnant with Levi! |
 |
| Izzy thought the pickles were awesome too. Daddy is more into fried sweets than pickles. Fried Snickers anyone? |
 |
| She has a love for all things in nature, especially animals. |
 |
| She properly identified every animal/bird we saw. She is one smart cookie! |
 |
| Goofy girl had a good time with the animals too. |
 |
| She exclaimed, "Mom, I love this one's hair. It's silly!" Yep, Izzy always likes unusual things. |
 |
And through it all, little brother was a trooper and never complained. We hung out, just people watching for the longest time. He just needed something to chew on...Lots of teeth about to break through!
 |
| Future tractor rider. Growing up in Tennessee, I'm sure he will get to be on one of these eventually! |
|
 |
| Had to go nurse Levi before we left. Got him all jammied and still had time to have fun in the van while Izzy finished looking at all the animals at the fair. |
 |
| Beautiful sunset as we were leaving. I love when we have time outdoors to enjoy simple things . |
 |
| We arrived home a little past bedtime with 2 worn out, but happy kiddos. We all went straight to bed! |
Each experience we have with our littles comes with ups and downs, but the memories we leave with are worth it! We are really enjoying our precious kiddos and planning for our next mini-adventure with them!
As if I don't take enough photos, I also took some cute movies. Check them out here:
Comments
Post a Comment