Izzy is 6!

We have had the busiest 2 months ever lately, and I ended up planning Izzy's party a bit last minute, but that didn't stop us from throwing another fun birthday party for our sweet little girl! We celebrated Izzy turning 6, Frozen style this year! And she had the best time!


The kids had swim lessons in the morning, then everyone showed up for some burgers, hot dogs, (which Daddy cooked up-Yum!), and a ton of some yummy food/snacks that were inspired by Frozen.

After that, the girls got to decorate their own cupcakes. They were able to make some fancy, extremely well iced cupcakes to their delight.


The cake was fun to make, and I also made cupcakes for the girls to decorate. We did the cupcakes first and after eating lots of icing the girls weren't too interested in eating my fancy purple & blue cake. They little boys, however liked it quite a bit. They were digging their hands into it while the girls moved onto opening up gifts...and no one really stopped them, so they were in heaven.


Izzy squealed with excitement with each gift - and she got a lot of fun toys, activities and clothes! It's funny, but one of Izzy's favorite things right now is Lisa Frank and someone got her a bunch of LF activities/stickers which kept her busy for days!


Thanks to my big sis, for always making fun invitations. (We were so crazy-busy, that I asked her while standing in lines at Disney World to make them and ended up texting people the week before the party to let them know. Then 3 days before the party, I realized I scheduled it during swim lesson time. Ugh! I am just too busy these days!!)
I will have to be better about planning her party ahead of time next year!


After the party, Robert & I totally crashed on the couch while the kids played til their hearts content. You know you're getting old when a 6 year old's party wears you out! Ha!


Happy birthday Sweet Izzy. Mommy loves your fun, vibrant, outgoing personality and how much you enjoy life. We are so blessed to have you for a daughter and Levi is lucky too! We are so proud of you! Love Mommy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever