Burt's Pumpkin Farm (in Georgia)

Over our weekend in Georgia with Roberts family we took Izzy to a pumpkin farm...and it was the best one I've ever been to! I am so glad we were able to take Izzy there!

When you walk in, you see all the 30-50lb pumpkins glowing at you and fun old songs are playing loudly, and you can smell apple pie cooking! It smelled yum and everywhere you looked people were out with their families enjoying the day! It was perfect!

Izzy was barely bigger than those pumpkins, yet she thought she should be able to pick one up.
...and off she goes!
I love "Pumps"!
Such a big girl now!

Izzy knew Aunt Mer was into the pumpkins too, so she tried to convince her to help take a BIG one home! Ready one, two, three, lift! Hmp! again!!
I tell you it doesn't take much to make her happy, but she had excitement pouring out of her at this place! Such a cutie!

Aunt Mer taking things seriously, just like Izzy does!
Just her size...goofy grin!
Izzy and Papa get along great - he runs all over the place helping Izzy discover new things!
Riding in the wheelbarrow with all the "pumps" was pretty fun for this munch-kin!
Dragging Mim over to the white pumpkins! She is an ON-THE-GO girl!
Aunt Mer Mer, Uncle Aaron & Izzybug!
We LOVE our little girl. And she is growing up too fast!
Last year she tried to eat the pumpkins, but she was only 5 months old when we went to the pumpkin patch...Each year gets better and better, I tell ya!

The place had fun decorations too. Izzy was fascinated with these scarecrows!
We all got some pumpkins to take home and carve, as well as hot apple pies & some apple cider to enjoy while there.
Burt's Pumpkin Farm, We'll Be Back to See You Next Year, I hope!


And since I didn't post pictures of the pumpkin patch last year, here are a few sweet picts to remind you of how little she was just a year ago!
eating pumpkins at 5 months old!

so tiny (and bald!) and unable to run around!
wow, how a year can change ya!


Comments

  1. I can't believe how little she was a year ago and how big she is now!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever