Need to catch up and catch my breath!
This week we officially CLOSED on our house! Yay! We are Super EXCITED about that!!...
However, that means we have been working like crazy and sleeping very little lately. So it was pretty awesome that we were scheduled to take a mini vacation (which was wonderful) with Roberts parents, sister and brother in law. We had a little Family Fall Get away to Elijay Georgia - staying at a log cabin in the gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountains.
It was great, refreshing but too short! And we came back to a house that needs to be painted up and a few home renovations done but too little time in which to do it! (I'll write about it more later.)
The good news is my WONDERFUL sister and brother got a head start last week and primed/painted most of the downstairs. Then my sister posted pictures on facebook for me (Thanks C!) I am tempted to say here is the disk of pictures and my thoughts can you put up the rest of my photos and write my blog for me too? I need to stay up to date with people - but feel like I have no time for this these days! (I think it will get much easier when we're in our own place with our routine and schedules hammered out a bit - which is just around the corner!!)
I painted like a mad woman for the past 2 days, am spending Weds morning with my baby girl, working 2 nights off one to pack and moving on Saturday! Whew, tired just thinking about it. So I'm off to bed, but in a week or two (I HOPE!) I will get online and post about all the great things happening right now and how Izzy is learning so much and changing all the time!
If not, I may have my sister guest post for me to keep up!
Here is a cute picture of Izzy in her Cat sweatshirt! (thank-you Aunt MerMer)
I will guest post for you any time Ang!
ReplyDeleteThanks C! I may take you up on that! Esp if you are here visiting me :)
ReplyDelete