Uncle Mark

Each week Mark drops by a time or two to visit, do laundry and eat. Any time I ask Izzy, "Guess who's coming for dinner, she always responds "Maaark?" and grins. Izzy loves visits from Uncle Mark because she gets tossed around and chased after and entertained for a extra few special hours each week. She gets a huge kick out of his laugh and likes it when he tells his animated stories and sings. She also laughs her hardest when Mark is "going off about something". Her newest thing is when we play the Beauty and the Beast dvd, she looks around for Mark (because he watched it with her once and sang along to the music)! Robert and I got a big laugh out of that!

(p.s. Mark, I get a kick out of your calls/texts early in the week to hear our menu and then choose which night you are coming!) I think you came this day because I wasn't working though, that was sweet.
This week, we made homemade Pizza...thank you Mom for teaching us how to make pizzas growing up! Cheree, this picture is for you...although it's not cooked and not a pretty counter, it's for you! :)
Mark, choosing the worst time to change his tire.

Izzy has to sit by Uncle Mark and cross her legs like him too!
Take two! None of us were expecting it!
We're glad you always drop by Mark!

Comments

  1. love this post! wish we could see all of you more often. the pizza pic looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever