Christmas is coming
Visiting Santa at Bass Pro (where else does Santa stop with his REINDEER? before the holidays? Izzy, loved seeing him again. She told Santa "I want a baby for Christmas." later she clarified and said she wanted baby BROTHER for Christmas. Have to take a rain-check on that, Izzy...not quite time! but still, very cute that you want your brother so badly!
Izzy really likes Frosty the Snowman and was convinced this was him!
This weekend, Christmas came a little early since we will be traveling for the holidays.
Santa (via Mim & Papa) got Izzy an adorable kitchen for her. We will be going to Mim & Papa's for Christmas, but weren't going to have room to bring back (ENORMOUS) gifts....so today, after her nap, we went and got her and told her Santa had visited. She popped up immediatly and headed down the hall, saying Santa must have brought her presents. When she got to the playroom, she eyed the "wrapped" kitchen carefully then unveiled it.
Santa (via Mim & Papa) got Izzy an adorable kitchen for her. We will be going to Mim & Papa's for Christmas, but weren't going to have room to bring back (ENORMOUS) gifts....so today, after her nap, we went and got her and told her Santa had visited. She popped up immediatly and headed down the hall, saying Santa must have brought her presents. When she got to the playroom, she eyed the "wrapped" kitchen carefully then unveiled it.
It was funny to hear some of her first few comments, which included:
"I need to wash my hands"
"Don't touch the stove, you'll burn your hand"
"I need to cook food, where is the food? I need the food."
"where is Santa Clause?"
"Where did he go?"
"Santa, where are you?"
"Thank you Santa. Merry Christmas!"
"Santa, where are you?"
"Thank you Santa. Merry Christmas!"
She is so excited for Christmas! It's just too cute! She soon was busy role-playing as a little cook and was content and busy as could be. Thank you Mim & Papa! She is going to enjoy her new kitchen for many many days to come!
Oh ya...later that evening, she found the bag of Christmas gifts stashed away in our closet. (How she knew to go snooping, I have no idea?...but she did.) Luckily I had wrapped most of her gifts - all except Bullseye. She then proceeded to play with Bullseye and ask Where Jesse was (I had Woody wrapped up but no Jesse) ....so now I'm not sure if I should exchange Woody for Jesse or just let it be. Robert told Izzy maybe Santa would bring Woody for Christmas. She then kept asking for Jesse...and you know I'm gonna go get her Jesse - wow, getting the right Christmas gifts is starting early! Yikes!!!
We have spent lots of mornings in our Christmas jammies watching Christmas movies. Elf is a big favorite of ours and Izzy absolutely loves it.
When he walks out in front of the cab, she shouts, "look out, you'll get hurt".
She always tells Jovie she should shut the door when she takes a shower so Elf doesn't come in and run into the wall and get hurt!
Izzy also loves the classics, Santa Clause; Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer; Frosty the Snow Man; and The Santa Clause 1 & 2. So we watched all of these a hundred times this month!

Comments
Post a Comment