New Years Eve '11
Whoa, it's the last day of 2011....and I look at my blog and realize how far behind I have been on all my posts since well, summer. And you know what it makes me think of? Everyone always says the more kids you have, the less you take pictures of/document them, etc...and I always swore I would NOT be that person. But it turns out, I apparently already AM that person. Sad day.
I am already hardly taking pictures of my ever-growing belly to document my pregnancy with Levi. I am also lacking on keeping up to date with Izzy's latest antics. It makes me a bit sad, but at least it gives me more determination to do better in the new year. So that will be one of my resolutions for 2012 - document both my kiddos equally!
Big sis, Izzy is always sneaking in the picture...
she is VERY excited to meet Levi soon!
Levi is now 35 weeks gestationally and growing bigger and bigger each day. Crazy that I only have 5 weeks until my due date! Eeek!! The pregnancy has sure flown by! I'm slowly getting around more (after falling last week) but still not as good as before. I hope I can manage to make it the rest of pregnancy (I am already looking forward to my epidural!) and that most importantly Levi hasn't been stressed in the whole process. So far he seems to be just fine - moving like crazy almost always!
I feel every one of Levi's movements like he is rolling a boulder around inside my tummy, which is very reassuring these days. He is super active, especially in the morning. His busiest playtime is 5am-8am...which is cool if your my coworker and can watch my stomach roll as Levi flips, but not so cool on my days off when I'm trying to sleep. Izzy is a morning baby too, which leaves me wondering how I ended up with two morning-kids! That is sooo not my best time of day!
I'll close by saying 2011 was a good year and I'm thankful for lessons learned, time with my family, 7 years married to be amazing husband and getting more involved in our community around us. I eagerly look forward to 2012 and what all it brings as we welcome our baby boy in a few short weeks!
Happy New Years everybody!!

Comments
Post a Comment