my little cherub

This week I had my 32 week OB checkup, which included an ultrasound to make sure my placenta wasn't still too low and check on Levi. Good news all around, placenta moved away from the bottom and Levi was measuring/moving great. His BPP was 8/8 (perfect score just checking on his breathing, movement, tone and fluid level) and his weight is 4 lbs 11 oz. That seemed a little big to me as I still have 7 weeks left to grow him, but it's actually only the 49 percentile, which is good. He measured almost a full week ahead of his due date which I could clearly see in his cheeks! according to my calculations, he may end up being 9lb baby! yikes!! hopefully they're off by a few pounds. My stomach seems to be expanding more and more all the time and I'm curious to see just how big I'm gonna get with him!

While he looked very similar to big sis, Izzy, he had some major cheeks growing that had me laughing when I saw them! His head was so low that I didn't get to see much of his eyes or forehead, but he has the same sweet little mouth and nose as Izzy, and well, those cheeks you can't miss! Hard to believe it's only 7 more weeks until he is due now!! Where has the time gone?




I have to share Izzy seems to be getting more impatient that she can't hold her brother yet. Every day, she asks us about him and is hugging on him more and more. She told me today, "Mommy, you go to the hospital and bring home baby brother, okay."! She also said the other day that she NEEDED to have bruder come home today...Where does she get these things, I don't know, but she sure has picked up quite a bit, just listening to us I guess!
Also, while we are out Christmas shopping, she has pointed out several things that she insists "her bruder needs". Usually it's a toy or blanket but often it's food too! I'm just glad she is thinking of others and not only herself (she points out plenty of toys that she says she needs too!) She also told Santa all she wanted for Christmas was a baby, baby Bruder. How sweet is that?!!
Levi, we all can't wait to meet and hold you soon!

Comments

  1. love this post. Izzy is so sweet. can't wait to see you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever