38 weeks
Well folks, Levi is almost here! If I had a nickel for every time someone said to me, "any day now", "you're not going to make it to your due date", or "your about to pop!" I'd be able to buy out Babies R Us! ... I know I'm technically full term, but I still have 2 weeks to go, people! Everyone somehow seems convinced that I'm going to deliver early. But rest assured, no labor signs yet. I am thinking he will follow Izzy's lead and be late as well. Which is cool with me - I'll give him until (almost) 41 weeks before I 'evict' him outta the womb! That all being said, I'm actually feeling great (pregnancy-wise) these days! Seriously, even my tailbone has improved a bit this week and I'm doing much better. I have been taking it easy as much as possible (which is a HUGE deal, folks!!) and it seems to be making a difference! It won't be long before our family of 3 turns into 4. I can be patient 2-3 more weeks!
Who do you think will be bigger?
Pregnant with Izzy (left) and Levi (right), both at 38 weeks
I'm somewhat shocked to see just how ghostly/scary/pasty white I actually am - pretty sad, yes, but that's life. I'll say it's because I'm full term in winter as opposed to summer!
I am putting these pictures up because I'm really thinking I'm bigger with Levi. What do you think? (Izzy was 7lbs 11 oz at delivery - 2 days overdue). We will see very soon!! Can't wait!

Comments
Post a Comment