Levi Maternity Shoot

Levi Jackson Stewart
Today I may or may not (hehe) have dragged my wonderful husband around the house to take some maternity photos of me & Levi! lol...I'm the family photographer and enjoy taking pictures, so when I need my pictures taken it's like pulling teeth! I get it - Izzy's naptime is precious to us both - basically free time for 2+ hours each day and since today was a snow day (but with no snow here!) for Robert, he was looking forward to his extra downtime I guess... I told him he could take some for me or we could pay around $200 for someone else to take them. He would have rather spent the big bucks for photos, but I knew he could do it!
So thanks to Robert, here are a few pictures of my pregnancy at 36.5 weeks!

Starting in Levi's nursery...Robert did an awesome job paiting it!
We are looking forward to rocking Levi very soon!
...and hoping my booty heals fully soon too!
Levi's already got blocks out, waiting for him to come play!
Not sure how we managed to keep Isabella blocks on there with her! I guess we used tape.
We had a little trouble with the blocks - he kept kicking them off!
This (couch potato) mommy has been resting for 2 weeks!
Yay for laying down!
Heart belongs to him!
Too hard to sit for me though...
hard to believe hes' almost 37 weeks!
It's hard to find places to take pictures in our house without any toys in the background!

Overall, I've felt great with this pregnancy. Happy about that!
...very EXCITED to be meeting him face to face soon!
Lots of pats to encourage him not to kick my ribs :)
I look like I swallowed a basketball!! Not much room left to grow!
T minus 3 weeks!! Wow. We are so blessed to be expecting our second child sometime in the next month. It is hard to believe we are really about to hold him in our arms and see his precious face so soon! Time has zoomed by and I'm thankful he has not had any complications that warranted an early delivery (you know an L&D nurse is gonna be extra thrilled to be having a full term baby!!) Pregnancy is so much more worrisome when you see weekly babies being born way before they are ready! So for that we praise God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever