I have a very cool 2 year old girl. She is spunky and fun and VERY creative. I like that she has her own wild, adventerous spirit and mind of her own. Even if she changes her outfit 50 times a day, I still love to see all the fun ways she expresses herself!
Some days, I have to remind her that she has to mind mommy and follow rules, but most days, I like that she makes so many of her own choices and (Usually) behaves well. Lately, with us both being so sick and feeling crummy, (and Mommy being VERY pregnant with Levi), I have noticed that I'm more frustrated with her for no reason. And that makes me sad. I want to enjoy my time with her, even when we don't feel well. Since we are both feeling better (FINALLY!!), I decided to not have anything on our 'agenda' and let Izzy choose everything we were going to do today. And it was a lot of fun!! I think we both needed a laid, back fun day together. So glad we were able to do just that. Izzy loved the day. I loved it too. She went to bed all smiles and I'm about to do the same! Love my little IzzyBug!!
 |
| Who doesn't wear fun necklaces to brush their teeth? It's the coolest thing to do! |
 |
| Listening to music I'm our Jammie's. Thank you Pandora for cool radio for toddlers. |
 |
| Dressong up in your old Halloween costumes year round is very cool for a 2 year old! |
 |
| Cooking taco soup...in a batman mask. Yes, we do this. Don't ask where her clothes went. She changes her outfits every hour or so! |
 |
| Belly hugs & kisses for brother Levi |
 |
| Hugs & Kisses for Izzy too |
 |
| Singing in the car as we head to Target, our favorite store & do a little shopping! Buying an awesome pair of earmuffs is always fun! |
 |
Park with Sonic for lunch!! Yumm-O. even though it was 41 degrees! Brrrrrr!! |
 |
| Izzy hardly noticed how cold it was! She is happy no matter what. Rain, Shine, Hot or Ice cold!! |
 |
A good nap together!! I love coming home for naptime! and even better to hear, "Goodnight momma, I love you momma!"
|
Daddy came home for dinner & we warmed up with our yummy taco soup. We watched Horseland, Strawberry Shortcake and then Thumbelina...her faves on Netflix. Daddy made us chocolate chip cookies for after dinner treat...A bubble bath and bedtime stories to finish our great day. I hope Izzy remembers doing things she loves, and not Mommy was too tired to do things with us. I know I'll always treasure how funny antics and cute comments! Thanks for a great day with Mommy, Izzy! I love you sweetheart!!
sweet post. she is so precious.
ReplyDelete