Water Baby
I think one of the coolest things about being a parent is that I get to teach and introduce my baby to so many things! It really is amazing when they start to realize their surroundings and so much fun to watch them as they experience something new. One thing that is probably scary for most people is giving their babies a first bath. I, on the other hand was really excited about it, because it is really fun to watch babies in water for the first time. As a nurse in L&D, I give many kiddos their first (sponge) bath and while they usually scream, I love to watch their faces as they react to the water! I really was looking forward to being able to give Isabella her first bath, so much so, that I was up & walking after an hour after delivery to help with her first bath! I wasn't about to miss out on that! And of course when I got home, I did the bath for the first several days. Robert was nervous about her being so slippery! I loved watching her experience the water and how over time she has grown and now splashes us and tries to move all around her little tub. Izzy absolutely loves her bath time and is adorable in the water! I especially love the way she smells so clean and fresh afterwards. Such a neat part of our day with her. Here are picts of her first baths after her umb. cord fell off and one at 2 months old! Love this precious girl!!
Comments
Post a Comment