Lazy Days
Yep, I've now had 5 days off to enjoy with my sweet Izzybug. 5 lazy days for me and 5 regular busy days for Izzy. Since we've all been sick this week, I didn't get to do a lot of things I had hoped for, but I have definitely enjoyed some extra one on one time with Izzy. It's what I needed the most -because stress levels continue to stay high and Izzy always makes me smile. I'm glad for her too, because now as Robert starts work, it means she'll be apart from both of us more.
Izzy had fun going through all the kitchen drawers and finding new uses for things
her expression here reminds me of a picture of me as a baby. kinda weird.

Some other news is that the Saturn (who died on Friday, as Robert was driving home from work) is now working again, and we didn't have to pay megabucks to fix it... Now we have the dilemma of deciding if we should look into buying another car now and selling this one while it's still working or just running it into the ground? We REALLY want to get a house before Christmas, but we also want a reliable car for Robert (especially if he has to drive with Izzy). So once again, there are more decisions to make. Life gets complicated so fast sometimes - I guess we will make that decision one way or another soon.
I hope everyone out there gets some time to be lazy with their family and enjoy the people who mean the most to them!
Comments
Post a Comment