Mommy's Days Off
Being a nurse has its perks - 4 full days off a week to spend with Izzy and Robert - but these days I'm on day shift, which means I hardly see Izzy the other 3 days. 3 days where Izzy only sees me for half an hour before bed is tough, on all of us. So she has figured out how to "complain" about those long days Mommy has to be gone by clinging to me and wanted me to hold her most of the time when I am home. She is easily distracted though, and still likes to have tons of stuff going on. This afternoon so far we have made cookies for Daddy and she got a big kick out of that, especially the taste testing part!
Izzy is ready to bake! she never let go of the measuring cup the whole time...
Cranberry-chocolate chip oatmeal cookies takes a lot of ingredients!
I literally could not get a picture of her staying still to eat the cookie -she took off running as soon as she tasted it. I guess she figured since the cookie was so good I was chasing her around to take the cookie away. A few minutes later she was covered in chocolate and smiling!
Comments
Post a Comment