01.11.11
Had to blog on this day because it sounds neat. Plus we're on snow day #2 here and I there is always something cute to share about Izzy.
Here is proof of why you shouldn't nap with Izzy (or EVER let her sleep in bed with you)
There have been 3 times ever that she has slept in bed with us, usually because we are traveling/at people's house, she knows we're in the room and wants us (CRIES for us) to get her all night... and we don't want her to wake people up. I never have pictures of that, but I did have Robert snap some of her snoozing on the couch with me the other day so you'll get the concept - She can't sit or sleep still!
Starting out, she seems sweet and cuddly. That lasts 1.5 minutes.
Then the little hands in your face and kicks in your ribs start (similar to my pregnancy I guess)
She acts like she doesn't even notice your there. You are her pillow prop and she is happy.
I always am the lucky one who gets her feet all in my ribs or back or head. Lucky me :)
Robert gets little cold hands on his (scratchy) face and asked Daddy? Daddy? Daddy?. All night.
It cracks us up later as we reminisce about it, but really we got no sleep on those 3 nights.
I have no idea how people let their kids sleep with them. I'll take my 12 hours of kick free sleep at night!
I have no idea how people let their kids sleep with them. I'll take my 12 hours of kick free sleep at night!
too funny :)
ReplyDelete