Oranges, Oh MY

Well our first adventure with something up the nose has happened. Today while snacking on an orange, she randomly managed to sniff a small piece of orange peel up her nose! I saw her about to do it and felt like I was in slow motion trying to get her to stop. But up it went before I could get to her. Then she pushed it up further! We tried to get it out with no luck. Right as we were both starting to freak out, she sneezed. And that might be the last time she eats an orange. She was mad at that orange! Too bad because she sure does love them! We'll have to see if she forgets the incident (I'm hoping she'll forget she can shove things up there at least!!)
In other news, she loves having her toes painted and refuses to wear socks, shoes or jammies that cover her feet. She proudly goes around and shows everyone her pretty toes!

I love 'em too! It's sooo much fun to have a girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever