pretty girl wont sit still

I would love to be a better photographer, but for now I'm a complete amature who enjoys taking pictures of my cute kiddo! But sometimes I just wish I was an awesome pro who knew how to get kids to be still and at least look at the camera!

I was trying so hard to take come cute pictures of her at Harding (our Alma Mater) at 21 months, but Izzy was just too busy. I tried to get some photos anyway, but had NO LUCK at all! These are the pictures I got. Oh well. Maybe some day one of my wish will come true and I'll get gorgeous snaps of my kids in beautiful places!
I get that she was interested in the water, but was hoping she might look at me once or twice at least! sheesh!
Some squirrels or a bird caught her eye....
then the thumb came out
Haha...looks like she saw a ghost. She was actually watching some students and started making random faces at her. I was CRACKING up! they all teased each other it was their fault she looked at them like this!
...followed by a cute grin of course. She has so many expressions!
There's that tongue of her sneaking out!
...and then she went for a walk!
the only time she looked at me and smiled!
I still love ya baby girl, but someday I'll figure out how to get some really great pictures made of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever