An incredible hike
Howth is a 10 minute drive from C & M's apartment. Basically a mini version of what much of the West Coast looks like. Someday I'd love to go back and go to the West Coast (specifically the famous cliffs of Moher) but it just wasn't in the cards for a trip with a tiny tot!
So to Howth we went and hiked 5+ miles to see incredible sights of Ireland. It was my favorite day. (Which says a lot since I'm not a huge hiking fan these days).
We hiked the coastal side first, then went back down to the town of Howth for Fish & Chips (YUM!) and then on the other part of the island was the Rotadendrum trail with some amazing flowers and views as well! So jealous that Craig & Mer hike here each week!
I'll just let the photos describe the beauty there because I just think it was amazing and words won't do it justice!
After the Seaside, we hiked back down and drown to the town of Howth for yummy fish & chips!
Comments
Post a Comment