Off to Dublin!

As if May hasn't been busy enough, I went ahead and convinced Robert it's a good time to take a family vacation - my style (big trip overseas)!...I think I must have lost my mind when I picked this month to travel...hoping to remember that in the future. We've been so busy with our everyday routines we are pretty worn out these days. So I'm hoping a little rest and relaxation will help relieve some of our stresses and we can enjoy the rest of the summer doing all the fun activities that come with the summer season!
My main worry about the trip is that Izzy won't do well with losing some sleep over there and the flights will include her screaming the whole time. We both are praying hard she behaves and sleeps. I guess we will tag team with her if things get crazy! We pretty much bought everything we could think of to keep her entertained on the trip. Our bags are packed and I am actually lugging a BIG bag of toys overseas. Hope it does the trick!!
It will be especially awesome to see our friends, Craig & Merschon again and catch up a bit (Skype just isn't the same). I'm pretty sure we could just hang out with them anywhere and have a good time. The fact that they live in Dublin is pretty sweet too!
All set to go to Ireland this time tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!
...and of course I'll be posting a zillion pictures of that trip soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever