Score's tied...It's a....

We are keeping things even in our household... We're expecting a BOY for baby #2!!
We had our 20 week ultrasound this week to officially find out my hunches and sneak peaks were right. The best news is he is healthy, and for that I am very grateful. We are so excited but at the same time kinda puzzled as to what on earth we are gonna name him. Not sure if its' just me, but boys are way harder to name than lil girls are!

Oh, and when I say sneak peaks, I mean spying early at work to determine the gender...I'm terrible - but it's just too hard to resist waiting! I was 98% for the last 6 weeks that's what we were having (but Robert never lets me announce until the official sonogram!)
It sure was obvious to me! Also, I don't feel drastically different, but I have noticed WAY less heartburn with this one, which is a pretty big difference so that also had me thinking it was a boy...he may even be a bald lil guy if the old wives' tales are true!

back at 14 weeks and we already could tell it was a Boy!

So now we play the name game and I start hunting down boy clothing. I suppose I'd be doing shopping either way since this baby is arriving in the opposite season as Izzy did. It feels more real now that we know the gender, but at the same time kinda surreal it's a boy - what am I gonna do with a boy?! At least Izzy is so wild and adventerous, she'll have a fun playmate to teach all her little climbing, running, jumping talents!
This healthy little boy looks just like big sis, Izzy, don't ya think?!
(Izzy's 20 week ultrasound profile)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever