Shower time

7 weeks or so from now, my 1st nephew will making his entrance into this world...which means, it's time to PARTY! I was able to throw a shower for my big sis and baby Jack this weekend, thanks to the help of many people! I have never done a boy baby shower before so I was miffed as to where to start. After checking out pinterest (finally! where have I been!!) I was able to come up with some fun ideas that made the shower more colorful and inviting. We had some good food, good games and fun as we watched Cheree & Daniel get more exposure to baby items!

Cheree may not have her nursery set up, but the girls' got her artwork done! :)
I tease her all the time to get things ready for this kiddo! Maybe after this shower she'll be more inspired to get baby Jacks' room all ready!
The expectant couple
Izzy found the yummy cupcakes right away!

Izzy thought no one was looking! She was very happy to see cupcakes because she thought this whole shower was for her birthday all weekend! Gonna have to work on explaining that better!
We had a co-ed, kid friendly shower so all the guys got to come celebrate too!

Yay for friends and pretty decorations!
Lots of awesome presents and fun games were had!
The moment I was waiting for: Watching Daniel check out the "Dirty Diaper Game!!" I worked hard to make them look as gross as I could! hehe!
Love his expression here!
Izzy was quite the little assistant, naturally :)
Lots of fun watching parents to be!
21 weeks, 33+ weeks, 36 weeks....for sure 2 out 3 are boys - we'll see what K has soon!
My big Sis & me expecting at the same time = very cool. Bonus: both are having BOYS!

Random side note: Cheree became an aunt for the first time when she was 28 (Izzy is the only grandkid so far). Now that I'm 28, I'll be a first time aunt too!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for our wonderful shower! You are the best sister :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever