Sweet kisses & kicks. 19 weeks
This morning I was worn out when I left work, but I left work early which made things 10 x's better. When I got home, baby was kicking so much that I had Robert come over & feel too! He got to enjoy feeling kicking for the first time. Izzy must have been observing closely because after he got up, she came over, raised my shirt, placed her palm on my belly and grinned (he didn't kick then, but she knew that's what daddy did). Then she leaned over, kissed my belly and lowered my shirt down. It was the sweetest little gesture and it made my day. I already know Robert is an incredible Daddy, and I'm pretty sure Izzy is gonna be the best big sis ever! Thankful for the small things in life!!
Feeling better, feeling lots of kicks, and feeling good!
...Just look what 11 weeks can do - turned my innie to an outie!!
(8 weeks)
so sweet. can't believe how much you have already grown! we def need to take some pics together the weekend of my shower :)
ReplyDeleteYes, we do! I think I'm bigger because it's my second! At least I feel bugger earlier :)
ReplyDelete