Hosting our first Thanksgiving

So 2010 brought us a home to host family and friends, and for that I am thankful!
I know we have been blessed abundantly and for that I am incredibly thankful.

I am blessed with an amazing husband who does so much for me all the time, but he also helped me host an (not quite-unpacked, and not fully furnished) house for 12 people on Thanksgiving. We had my Mom and Dad and Grandma here for the holiday, as well as Mark who's in Nashville and the Allgoods over for Turkey dinner. Everyone pitched in to make their own dish and we had a delicious meal that wasn't very stressful We played games, watched movies and watched Izzy run all over. She conked out before dinner at 1 and napped for 3 hours. Everyone loves that girl and she was extra happy to see so many people at her house that week.

I had to go to work that night which wasn't ideal, but it reminded me that I'm thankful for a job and means to help provide for my family in this tough times of this economy. And that I had a family who helps me take care of my precious daughter. I hope that everyone had a good time with their families, wherever they were for Thanksgiving this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever