Labor Day Weekend 2010
Another busy weekend has come and gone. It feels like we did so much with our family this weekend, but really we were all able to relax some and enjoy hanging out and playing with Izzy for the weekend. I'm thankful for the extra time with everyone. I just wish we had one more day off to do nothing now! Here are a few pictures to recap the weekend. Grammy made homemade blueberry pancakes while Izzy and Grandpa supervised (and taste-tested) YUM!! I'm pretty sure she said Yum a lot this weekend! Izzy showing Grammy how much she loves to take off and run outside She is growing up too fast - but still cuter than ever! Excited that Cheree and Daniel came too Learning all about Mac Books from Uncle D Laughing when Grandpa makes animal noises, another favorite for Izzy Ahhh ...my daily scene of frustration - wish she would listen to us and NOT stand on chairs every chance she gets...but naturally standing is always more fun than sitting for this daredevil, so we're working on that...

its looking good. can't wait to come visit soon :)
ReplyDelete