Sledding without snow !?!

Doesn't this look like the happiest child ever?
On Saturday morning I woke up to a very happy Izzy and company. No surprise there, Izzy keeps everyone smiling and in good spirits. What I was surprised to hear about is how they'd let Izzy "Sled" down our front yard - a big hill. In Nashville. In November. With no snow :)
I guess with extra boxes around, an outgoing fun Papa, who needs snow ? Just head down the hill on grass. From the looks of it, Izzy enjoys sledding a whole lot!

B-ma helped keep them at the top until takeoff
(Yes, this is my steep front yard and the road in front of our house)
Then off they go -and they go pretty fast!
See why Izzy loves Papa so much?
Izzy's ready for more!
Wee! look at my big belly!
Finally, she gets to do it by herself! She seemed to LOVE that!
Now everytime Izzy sees the boxes in the garage or the front yard, she tries to get us to take her down the hill! She's gonna love it when she can sled in the snow!

Comments

  1. That looks like sooooo much fun! Glad you guys had a good visit with the Stewarts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it, but Izzy FLYs down the hill! She loves it! We really did have a good visit! It was nice to have them here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever