Resorting to blogging from the iPhone
Seriously, I'm at work and I'm trying to blog from my phone. It's not working that well, but I'm going to have to blog from the phone if I'm gonna attempt to keep everyone up to date!
We are still in a hectic crazy pace and trying to get settled. Do I sound like a broken record yet? I feel like our lives are going at 155 mph and we can't keep up!!
We miss our friends from Memphis so much. We've hardly done anything with people here and I'm starting to think we're turning into hermits!
On a good note, I feel like I'm used to things at my new hospital and am enjoying getting to know my coworkers more and more. The holidays are coming up and so visitors are coming soon! Yay!
We are busy cleaning the house and trying to finish some painting because we're having our first "company" this weekend! Roberts parents are coming up and bringing his grandma too! We are so excited to see them and can't wait to show them a little bit of Nashville! And bonus, we just saw them a few weeks ago and Izzy had a blast, so I know she will remember them and enjoy more fun adventures outdoors with her Papa!
Robert is working on the cabinets (sanding, priming, painting, putting back on and applying hardware) - it's a huge project actually, but we're close to the end, and it's looking good. He's also been changing out several of the fans and light fixtures (with Izzy's supervision of course) so he's my busy handyman these days. I mostly stick to painting and unpacking. Since we left Memphis, I have not used any coupons or felt very organized and it's starting to get to me. I really need to organize and use my coupons to save some money soon!
Izzy thoroughly enjoys supervising and hiding while we fix up our house.
It's one giant playhouse to her! She goes under the sink to play often and sings to herself. She is such a cutie!
It's one giant playhouse to her! She goes under the sink to play often and sings to herself. She is such a cutie!
Not sure how I missed this post! It cracks me up that you tried blogging from your phone ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how different the kitchen is! You guys are doing a great job.