17 weeks...am I falling apart?

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and I am waiting for my energy to pick back up... But I am starting to wonder, am I falling apart instead? At least I have sweet Izzy & Robert to keep me smiling each day!
I have had a really tough week or two and feel like I'm simply falling apart, one body system at a time. My faintness/dizziness continues, my headaches are worse, causing me to be sick even, and I got a nasty cold in august: complete with sore throat, earache, congestion, drainage, pinkeye & more headaches! Not to mention I've lost my memory and/or my mind - and have had several strangers helping me to the rescue as I've been so out of it in public these days!

I have rested as much as possible, but I'm pretty sure my body is telling me to Slow way down. So I'm trying to do that as much as possible. Izzy has been pretty sweet for me during this rough time, but I know she is ready for me to get off the couch most days! I'm ready for that too!

Some fun new things this week include Izzy now kisses my belly frequently and pats "her baby" aka, my tummy. Also, I am feeling baby moving now! It's usually when I lay down in the evenings that I feel faint kicks around my belly button. So I'm thinking this kiddo likes the night life already!
and onto the picutres.... Please ignore my swollen eyes, red nose & broken glasses (Izzy accidentally broke them last week! )
To be sappy, I pulled out my shirt to take a good comparison picture!
Pregnant with Izzy (fall 2008) @ 17 weeks
Izzy was a lot more high and rounder (maybe my belly is my stretched this time? eek!)

Sweet kisses from big sister!! She loves the baby tons already! Melts my heart!

Hopefully by next week all this will have passed and I'll be feeling all better again soon. I know Robert & Izzy hope so too!

Comments

  1. love the comparison photos! sorry you have been feeling so crappy and tired. Hope your energy picks up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever