Houston, we have patio furniture

When I woke up from my nap & came down for dinner, Izzy had my shoes ready for me & was saying she was tray to go outside to eat. Little did I know, it was because daddy had picked up patio furniture today AND worked hard to set it all up to surprise me for dinner!! It was a wonderful surprise!! Thank you sweetie!!

We are forever watching Izzy run barefoot (but still on those tippy toes!) all over the yard. I'm soooo glad to have a nice comfy place to sit with some ice tea or coffee to watch her play to her hearts content.
Flame-grilled burgers cooked by the best chef ever! I am such a lucky girl!
If you ever want a huge half-pound burger, come on over - Robert loves to cook them.
Izzy loves it when Daddy grills her corn on the cob! (And her hair was in a pony-tail before it decided to take over her whole head!)
I know we will be spending a lot of time out there, especially now that Fall seems to be here and the temps are cooler (definitely my kind of weather!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever