My Lil Park daredevil

Towards the end of each week, Izzy and I go to the park, usually with friends for a playdate. Izzy goes nuts and I try to let her explore on her own, but secretly get anxiety half the time we are there. She is so free spirited and adventerous that it's fun to watch her do her thing, but sometimes I wonder what bone she is about to break...She sure is a little dare devil and doesn't want any help from mommy while climbing, running and jumping.

See her daredevil moves here

And for the most part she walks away without any bumps or bruises, ready for more action the next time we return! I love it - she is growing up and having a blast and I'm proud of her independence and absolutely love seeing her so happy.

She also burns enough energy to need a nap, which I'm getting the feeling she would give up any day if I didn't get her worn out ! (can't let that happen yet! I still need to nap with her each day!)
I am thrilled that it's starting to feel like fall more and that means trips to the park dont leave me worried that we're going to suffer from heat stroke. I really prefer to not be drenched in sweat as I sit and watch her play! Izzy could care less about the temperatures, but she is glad mommy is taking her to the park more often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever