Izzy doesn't let go without a fight!
One of Izzy's birthday gifts was a swimming pool - complete with palm tree top. I made sure to get her a pool because Izzy LOVES being in water. And our first time to use it, we learned just how much she loves water - she doesn't even care if she gets thrown around by a hose, she'll hold on and keep playing!!
I was in the process up filling up her pool for the first time when Izzy was practically jumping on it, so I went ahead and her play around in it while the hose was still filling going strong. Izzy, being a strong girl that she is, of course picked up the hose and played with it.
But then she tried to stick her hand in it, get a drink of water, and it got a bit out of hand for her at that point...
Izzy, however, was a tough girl, and held on tight! As I ran to turn the water on, Mom ran to make sure she was okay, and Mark caught a few pictures on camera....
i love how i didn't even know you were leaving....and then you were gone!!!! what the? hope all is well! you will be missed:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbyes. Things were pretty crazy and hectic for awhile. Living in Nashville now and enjoying that! I hope you & MC are doing well! looking forward to seeing photos of her soon!
ReplyDelete