A week without Daddy...
is a very LONG and SAD week...
This past week, Robert headed back to Memphis to sit in his last grad school class - ever (I hope!), and that meant our first week without Daddy around!!!
Izzy and I miss Robert soooo much, it's not even funny. It has been tough because Robert is amazing and does so much for both Izzy and I each day, but also because we both just love to be around him. He keeps me smiling and laughing and no matter what I'm doing, he's a part of it somehow, helping me out or supporting me. I am extremely thankful I have him in my life. He is my best friend and I miss being around him.
I also have no idea how to do the Wii, the Xbox360, switch the DVD/Wii out, fix the computer speakers since the sound isn't working or Izzy's DVD player in the car - I desperately need him back to take care of all of that techno stuff for me too!!!
Izzy definitely misses him - she has been looking all over for him each day, especially when she wakes up from her naps. It is sweet, but I am glad she will see him soon. It breaks my heart to be gone to work and have Robert gone too, but she has done very well with so much change. She is a sweetheart.
I know Robert misses us more and tomorrow, we get to see him! Yay!! Can't hardly wait!
I know how you feel. Glad he will be home soon.
ReplyDeleteYes, we are very Happy to have him home again! Your turn to be together is coming soon too, C!
ReplyDelete