With our cousins visiting from Canada, they were melting in the heat, so we all went over to Marks to swim this week...
Floating at the pool = a great afternoon! I am so happy Izzybug LOVES the water!
She played and got passed around the pool for 2 hours without fussing once!

perfect Sunny Day! Izzy needs some shades like Uncle Mark

Mark's jealous of all of Izzy's hair so he made some fun water-do's for her!

Mark is proud of Izzy's pool hairdo he made for her :)

Enjoyed some time with Andrew

All 4 of the girls had their hair braided the same.

Bevy jumping in - Izzy had fun watching her jump in and out a million times

Sweet Catherine and Izzy (who apparently has a thing for goggles)

chillin with Uncle Mark and her cool water shoes!

Izzy also enjoyed all the foliage at the pool!

the only thing missing was Daddy....
Robert went to Memphis for the week to finish up his classes, but I found this picture when I uploaded my camera - a nice surprise because we really REALLY MISS him!

yay! new posts! this makes me happy. I know you are super busy... it will be better when Robert gets home :) I know how much you guys must miss him.
ReplyDelete