Sharing the love...of a stomach bug

What a rough week it has been for the Stewarts'. We have all passed around a lovely little stomach virus that gets one of us every few days. Cousin Mo had it, then Izzy (luckily for her she had it the briefest), then Robert and finally Momma. I had to leave work early Tuesday because I kept feeling so awful - and in the middle of circulating on a c-section, I about fell out, so I had to go home at that point.
I slept for about 2 days and am finally feeling better. The weird thing is, we were all feeling really achy - I personally was scared we had a touch of the flu in July! but it thankfully has passed for all of us. I hate being sick, and not getting things done that need to be done.
But like I said, we're doing better now...Robert continues to search for jobs and we are searching online for a house. I really hope Robert gets a job soon so we can make some big decisions about the house soon.

There is nothing better than having a baby who loves to go to bed and sleeps 11-12 hours every night - especially when Mommy and Daddy are sick!
Our sleeping beauty is outgrowing the width of the crib!

Comments

  1. so sorry you guys have all been sick! can't wait to see you today :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever