11.11.11
I got a call last night that made me laugh -it's a full moon and my sisters water broke!
Of course it did - as a Labor Nurse, I always dread the full moon nights because we are WAY busy those nights! and I've been wondering all week if her water would break as 11/10/11 was a full moon. It did. I was very excited for them and headed off to Chatanooga to help out with the labor of my sister/soon-to-be-new mommy!
Labor is such an exciting time, but always a little scary when you know the details about labor that I know... In this case it turned out to be a marathon of ups and downs with my little nephew stressing me out most of the time! I tried hard not to be the "family nurse in the room", but I couldn't help myself sometimes....had to jump in there from time to time and keep the other nurses taking good care of Cheree & Jack!Jack finally arrived at 4:41 pm on 11.11.11 - her due date which is one of the coolest things ever! Mom & Baby were doing good, so I headed home....only because Thanksgiving is coming and that means I get a few days to hold him and get to know him then!
I am way excited for them and of course was very happy to finally to meet my nephew Jack!
I am especially thrilled that Izzy now has a cousin, and it's pretty cool that my little man and Jack will be so close in age and will get to grow up playing together and hopefully be close like Cheree & I are!
Congratulations Cheree & Daniel! We are very happy for you!
We were SO THANKFUL to have you there to make sure things didn't go too awry! Can't wait for Levi to get here. We are looking forward to all of the things our kids can do together :)
ReplyDelete