Dress up anyone?

These days Izzy dresses herself, picks out her own outfits and gets into Mommy's closet ALL.the.time.
She is very capable of getting things out of her dresser drawers or closet as well.
Most mornings, she wakes up and plays quietly in her room, takes off her pajamas (and diaper), gets into her dresser or closet and dresses herself in the most random combinations of clothes - often in layers.
She is an absolute hoot to see what she appears in each morning!
This day I actually let her stay in this outfit because it was "Wacky Wednesday" at MDO.
Perfect for Izzy!
High heels are a definite favorite as well as having a "purse" aka, anybag she can fill up and carry random household items/food in. She also loves to wear Mommy's jewelry and loves big necklaces and dangly earings she can drape over her ears.
Don't you wear high heels around the house?
Strappy ones are especially fun!
She may or may not stay in that first outfit for an hour before changing into 5 or 6 more outfits. She wanders through the house rotating shoes and boots - both hers and mine throughout the day and runs through the house daily in my high heels.
Mommy's t-shirt, sweatshirt & her boots. Great outfit kiddo!
Hats are also fun - in this case, she made a "shower cap" for herself out of a plastic bag
She always wants to wear my scrubs - mostly for the pockets I think! She loads them up with all kinds of goodies for me!
Headlamp wearing is essential while watching TV. and for patting brother.
Having dress up fun with her buddy, C. A princess cheerleader?
Mommy's boots are so cool!
I'm glad she has this girly side to her, because I've also caught her eating bugs and she still loves to play in the dirt! She is quite the combo of a little girl with the biggest personality ever!
We love it!

Comments

  1. this post cracks me up. I love Miss Izzy's creativity. She is going to be a handful when she is a teenager... I can just see the morning outfit changes before school! Glad she is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever