29 weeks! Choose a name already!

Ever since we learned this kiddo was a boy, we've been stumped when it comes to naming him...with just a few choices, nothing was really standing out to either of us when it came to naming him.

We got one of the baby name books with over 5,000 names (girls included) and that just overwhelmed us. I had my coworkers go through the names of all their relatives and friends on fb and that gave us a few more options, but again, nothing grabbed me or Robert.

We made a list and whittled it down, built it up again, and whittled it down. Repeat x 6. Then finally in Bible class today I saw a name that had been on our list and I decided that was what I liked. I pointed to Robert and he agreed. So I think we are 99% decided on this little mans' name! (insert my happy dance here).Good thing, because it's only 11 more weeks until his due date!! With 7 of those being holiday weeks, we are gonna be busy and I'm glad to have his name chosen so I won't worry about having to do it after he's delivered in the hospital!
As far as the actual name, we'll be sharing soon! Here are my belly pictures today.

29 weeks and I'm carrying the exact same as I did with Izzy (just to bust everyone's myths of boys are lower)


I may not look big from the side but I think this picture shows how he's growing quite nicely these days - he's moved on up to my ribs, specifically on the right side and middle and kicks there constantly until I'm sore!

Comments

  1. so excited that you guys finally decided on a name - can't wait to find out what it is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever