Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Turkey Day!
We were blessed to be able be with my (mom's side of the) family
and also 2 week old nephew, Jack!
If you have ever hosted a family get together you know it can be overwhelming and tiring. I however, don't really experience that, Thanks to all the wonderful help of my husband. It's hardly fair to keep having parties and events at our house, because I usually have to work at some point and therefore sleep, leaving Robert to run things.
He is simply amazing and I couldn't be more thankful to have him as my husband!
Izzy was very thankful to see and HOLD a baby! She was in love with her new cousin!
Jack did great with all the excitement and didn't mind being passed around so we could all enjoy some new baby cuddling!
Grammy & Grandpa got lots of lovin' in on new baby Jack!
Meeting Jack for the first time was pretty exciting for big cousin, Izzy!
Izzy got to spend a lot of time with my grandparents (her great-grands), Nana & Grandpa!
She teased Grandpa a lot and got a kick of out playing with them! I love that she gets to spend some time with them each year!
Mom with her Dad and grandson, Jack!
Uncle Mark and his niece & nephew!
The Voyles family has really grown this year!

Comments
Post a Comment