And the name is...
I haven't got around to announcing we named Izzy's brother....but we have finally decided onLevi Jackson Stewart.
Robert and I had mentioned we liked this name several times to each other, and suddenly today, while in Bible class, I looked down and saw the name mentioned in Acts and suddenly really loved it - I pointed it out to Robert and he immediately agreed. We had a mini conversation about it in class and by the time we went to church service, we had agreed on his name! We are both excited and I feel much more ready to meet him now that we have a name!We have already taught Izzy her brothers name and she pronounces it "Be-bi" or "Leeb-I". Either way, its' really cute when she says it! She has been giving my belly lots of hugs and kisses and always wants to raise my shirt to pat my belly and check on "Bruder Be-bi". It's absolutely precious!!
Also this week, Izzy rode a Merry-go-round for the first time ever and LOVED it! She associated herself with Bert from Mary Poppins (when they were riding the Merry-go-round) I found that funny! She asked to ride it 10x's more, so I guess it's a good thing we don't go to the mall much these days - I'd go broke on Merry-go-round rides!
Unfortunatly I also found Izzy and her doll looking like this one day. Lets just say I scrubbed them both for 10 minutes each. Izzy's ink drawings all came off. The dolls did not! I am seriously hoping she doesn't try to do this to Levi some day! Ha!
too funny about the doll and ink! I'm sure she won't do that to Baby Bruder. Also loved the Mary Poppins association. Izzy is one clever kiddo :)
ReplyDelete